- Being accepted as an official No Excuses University School
- Being visited by State Superintendent, Tom Torlakson, to see our tech integration and No Excuses philosophy
- Having our first year of PIQE and having 20 parents graduate the program
- Having an award winning season for our music department
- Having our Battle of the Books team be the District's undefeated champions
- Having our second annual Innovation Day for all students
- Having a strong implementation of the the new Common Core standards across the grade levels and across the subject areas.
This year has brought the Crystal family even closer together. As with any family, we have had our disagreements and our struggles, but in the end we have ALWAYS pulled together and come out even stronger.
On Friday I was able to visit several classrooms and see some amazing culminating science projects and writing pieces that are a CLEAR indicator that our students have been exposed to a rigorous academic experience this year. We can feel good about sending our students on to the next grade level knowing that they will be taking with them the strong foundational skills to be successful in their future academic endeavors. As the students hear on the morning announcements daily, they are Crystal Scholars!!!
This is a picture of Denzel Manasan's Human Impact on the Enviroment project, his results were straight from our campus!
REPRESENT: Represent is to officially speak or take action for another person or group of people.
Many more great things are in store for Crystal!
Continue to be innovative, creative, and a model of excellence!