Sunday, March 22, 2015

What are you PROUD of?

How often do you ask yourself what you are proud of? It is a task that should be done often. However, we get so caught up in our day to day efforts to do better than we did the day before that we often forget to stop and look at what we have accomplished. I am very much at fault here. I constantly look at what I have NOT done to my satisfaction rather than reflect on what has gone well. In Advisory a week or so ago I told my students that I was proud to be their Advisory teacher, and I truly meant it. When I had them tell the group what they were proud of, it nearly brought tears to my eyes to hear their amazing stories. We all need to take pause out of our hectic lives and look inside ourselves to see what we have accomplished. It is only then that we are able to renew our purpose and focus to move forward in our endeavors. I am going to shout loudly today what I am PROUD of!!

I am PROUD to be the mother of two amazing beautiful girls!
I am PROUD to be married to a man that is my rock, my soul, and my best friend!
I am PROUD to have parents that have supported me through every endeavor I have attempted!
I am PROUD to have siblings that are making a difference in their community!
I am PROUD to be the principal of Fairfield High!
I am PROUD that I was the principal of Crystal Middle School!
I am PROUD to be an educator!
I am PROUD that I am willing to take risks for the good of others!
I am PROUD that I can say that I will NEVER let my integrity be compromised!
I am PROUD that I can say that I will always fight for what is best for our students!


Take pause today and tell someone, even if it is just yourself, what you are PROUD of! 




A link to a Youtube video that will make you think: https://youtu.be/KZCl5eEk7XQ



Our ONE goal: To graduate every Fairfield High Student and to ensure that they leave FHS college and career ready!!! Inspire, Engage, Excite, Lead, Foster, Create, Empower!!


Many more great things are in store for Fairfield High!

Continue to be innovative, creative, and a model of excellence! 


HAVE A GREAT WEEK

No comments:

Post a Comment